Sunday, October 19, 2014

Thing: Evaluation

EVALUATION


1. What were your favorite discoveries or exercises on this learning journey?

It is hard to say what web 2.0 tool helped me during my learning journey. I think all of them surprised me a lot. I really learned how to apply these tools in a practical way. The artifacts created in this blog were developed to help my students to learn concepts faster compared with the traditional way of instruction.

2. How has this type of program assisted or affected your lifelong learning goals?

This program affected the way I researched virtual resources. Having a portfolio with Web 2.0 resources, helps me to teach and engage my students "without tears."  These tools are enjoyable and friendly because learners can create and develop their own skills as a long-term learners.

3. Were there any take-a-ways or unexpected outcomes from this 16 things exercises that surprised you?

Definitely yes! Many unexpected outcomes surprised me. For example, learning that Skype, You Tube, Iclouds, Podcasts, Powtoons have educational resources for teachers and for students. By the other hand, having Socratic for helping me to assess my students, gave me the opportunity to reteach concepts as soon they are evaluated.


 4. What could I do differently to improve upon this program’s format or concept?

I can start applying the concepts and these tools immediately during my practice.  This course really helped me to flip my classroom and satisfy the needs of this generation of 21st. Century students.


This Blog will be my primary source for researching and for saving my Web 2.0 necessary to help my students to interact with the cyber space. My intention is to share these tools with students and colleagues.


Thanks,
Maria G. Frias-Medina

No comments:

Post a Comment